Blake C. Erskine has dedicated his law practice to seeking justice for those who have been injured and has vigorously worked to improve the lives of those unfortunate enough to have been victims of someone else’s negligence.
- University of Texas at Austin, BA degree, 1967
- Baylor Law School, JD, cum laude, 1969
- Texas, 1969
- Texas Supreme Court, 1969
- United States Supreme Court, 1985
- All four U.S. District Courts in Texas
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- Admitted to practice on individual cases in New York, Illinois, Tennessee, and Oklahoma
Memberships & Professional Associations
- Alpha Chi, Member
- Baylor Law Review, Editorial Board (1968 - 1969)
- Gregg County Bar Association, Member
- Northeast Texas Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- East Texas Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America, Sustaining Member
- College of the State Bar of Texas, Member
- Roscoe Pound Foundation, Fellow
- Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association, Member
Awards & Honors
- Certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization
- Area of Personal Injury Trial Law
- National Board of Trial Advocacy, Certified as a Civil Trial Advocate and Civil Pretrial Practice Advocate
- Super Lawyers Award (2006 – Present)
- Million-Dollar Advocates Forum, Member
"As a personal injury lawyer who primarily represents hurt victims I most often oppose insurance companies and large corporations. Invariably those companies do not have my client’s best interests at heart. I take the position that insurance companies must pay what they were paid to pay and corporations must be held accountable when they hurt my client."
Serving Clients in Texas
Blake graduated at the end of July 2010 from the Gerry Spence Trial Lawyers College (TLC) in Dubois, Wyoming. TLC consists of an intensive three-week curriculum that began in 1994 and has graduated classes of selected trial lawyers from across the United States.
He has sponsored, and held various Board of Directors leadership positions in worthy civic organizations and community service programs, including Longview Hospice, Longview Boys' Baseball, and East Texas Hope Center.
Call (903) 500-2490 now to schedule a consultation with our Longview personal injury lawyer.