Product Liability Claims Lawyer in Longview
Have You Been Injured By a Defective Product?
Designers, manufacturers, and advertisers have a certain responsibility to ensure that the products they are creating are safe for use and consumption. When they fail to do so, it can lead to very serious injuries which are often widespread. Turn to our legal team at Erskine & McMahon, LLP if you have been hurt by a defective product.
We are here for you if you have been hurt as a result of a defective product. Our Longview product liability attorneys can also help you if there has been a recall on a product which caused a serious injury.
A few types of product defects include the following:
- Tire defects: Poor quality of adhesives or rubber, incorrect pressure specifications, and improper assembly.
- Unsafe medical devices: Medical implants which have been manufactured improperly.
- Pharmaceuticals: Drugs which have been manufactured, labeled or advertised incorrectly.
- Auto product/auto defects: Seat backs, brakes, seatbelts, steering, and child safety seats which are faulty.
- Household appliances: Washing machines, stoves, microwaves, or other appliances which are built improperly.
- Children's products: Toys with lead content, cribs, breakable toys, and strollers which are constructed poorly.
Pursuing Justice for Defective Product Injuries
Our skilled and experienced Longview personal injury attorneys have more than 100 years of combined experience. We are highly skilled in the field of product liability and product recall claims, even the more complex cases. You can rely on us to use our resources and knowledge to determine and prove fault in cases involving injuries from defective products. Our top priority is to hold the responsible person accountable both legally and financially, and pursue compensation on your behalf.
We Fight For You
Free In-House Consultation
More Than 100 Years of Experience
Se Habla Espanol